Hi guys, we have A.D. Ellis popping in today with her new release Ryker & Gavin, we have A.D. sharing 10 things we never knew about her, an awesome video excerpt reading from A.D. and a brilliant giveaway, so check out the post and enjoy! ❤ ~Pixie~
Ryker & Gavin
Gavin Mitchel has resigned himself to a lonely and unfulfilling love life, but his first meeting with Ryker Hudson is as steamy as it is random, which is precisely the way Ryker likes it. Their second meeting, while equally random, is beyond awkward.
Although a fourteen-year age difference stands in their way, a much larger obstacle is also blocking their path. Together, Ryker and Gavin must find the strength to overcome the roadblocks or bid farewell to their happily ever after.
**This is a male/male romance meant for ages 18+ due to adult language and situations.** *Can Be Read as Stand-alone.*
10 Things You Didn’t Know About A.D. Ellis
- I can’t stand to have too many messages in my inbox. I will read and delete, or read and move to specific folders. My friends who have hundreds or thousands of emails sitting unread or unsorted in their inbox make me break out in hives.
- I used to play softball (and, I was actually pretty good!) Basketball and volleyball, not so much
- Taking a nap on a rainy day is one of my favorite things in the world. Along with new socks. LOVE new socks.
- I can’t stand procrastinating. If something is due in two weeks, I want it done yesterday.
- A wasp nest fell on my head when I was in first grade.
- I don’t enjoy puzzles. I can do them, but I just don’t find them enjoyable. I get frustrated searching for the pieces. I guess I’m not very patient.
- I was born on Easter Sunday, but my birthday has never been on Easter again. Maybe one of these years it will be!
- I have a hard time doing math in my head, especially money. Counting change back to someone strikes fear and anxiety into my heart. Okay, that’s a little dramatic, but I really do have difficulties with mental math.
- I am organized in my own way. This is a nice way of saying I’m sort of cluttered, but I know where things are in my clutter. And I really don’t want people messing with my clutter. I’m not as bad as that television show, Hoarders. Just notes and lists and littles stacks of papers on my writing desk and my school desk.
- I have a phobia of talking on the phone. As in, I won’t call for a pizza delivery, hate to call even a friend if I know they aren’t expecting my call, and get sweaty nervous when I have to speak to customer service on the phone.
A.D. Ellis Reading an Excerpt of Ryker & Gavin!
A.D. Ellis spends the majority of her days loving and wrangling two school-aged children and a husband before heading to the inner city of Indiana to teach a challenging group of alternative education students in grades third through sixth. Most days she hits the gym after school in hopes of running and lifting away the stress and headaches of the day before picking up her children and squeezing a whole day’s worth of loving and living into the too-short hours before bed. It’s no wonder Ms. Ellis lives for the slower, easier days she gets to enjoy on breaks from school.
Growing up in a small farming town in southern Indiana, A.D. is grateful to her mother for passing along the love of reading. With her nose constantly stuck in a book, Ms. Ellis became accustomed to friends and acquaintances snickering and shaking their heads at her love of reading.
A.D. never dreamed of being anything but a teacher, although there are certain times of the year when she laments her career choice. Ms. Ellis had a story idea floating in her head for about a year. After persistent prodding from a friend, A.D. put pen to paper and began writing her first story in October 2013. From that moment on, she was hooked. Taking the people and stories from her head and sharing them with readers is a scary, exhausting, rewarding, and fulfilling experience which A.D. plans to continue until there are no more stories banging around in her mind.
A.D. Ellis’ work can be found on both iBooks and Amazon. Please contact her on Facebook, Twitter, or her website.